Take advantage of digital transactions by using Vecaptos strategic coin development services to help your business grow. Our global team of experts works with each customer to develop intelligent strategies for effective use cases and their implementation.
Our solution saves our clients enormous overheads in managing their ICO/STO and creating the campaign or finding strategic partners, which can be used to develop the product, promote the token offering or present it at events for investors.
We support our clients in traditional and crypto-community marketing. We know the space well and we know the players in the crypto media industry. We connect you with our contacts and network partners to bring your project to the masses.
We work with several investment platforms and partners through the world where our clients are positioned at the front-line in private meetings with institutional investors, family offices and high net worth individuals to find the best possible match.
THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF ASSETS:
are non physical assets. They exist only as a value whose ownership can be exchanged, such as loyalty program, copyrights or contracts for example.
are assets that never change in their core components, such gold, wheat or most commodities. No matter how many times it is split an ounce of gold, will always be gold.
NON- FUNGIBLE ASSETS
are assets that can’t be broken down into pieces and traded. These illiquid assets are typically not easily tradeable.
TOKENIZATION OF ASSETS IS THE SOLUTION
WHY WE BELIEVE THAT TOKENIZATION WILL BE THE FUTURE
1. Token standards are uniform
2. They can be easily bought and traded 24/7 by investors worldwide
3. Low entry barriers, flexibility and liquitity
4. Underlying Assets can be divided into smaller units through secure tokens
5. Compliance is programmable via restrictions, geo blocking or legal requirements via smart contracts 6. Increase in liquidity by lowering the minimum investment and onboarding new potetial investors.
7. Transparency by providing a unified method for tracking data.
8. Reporting and verification processes are much easier.